The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales...., by John Marius Wilson. circa 1866
HENNY (LITTLE), a parish in the district of Sudbury and county of Essex; ½ mile NW of Great Henny. Post-town, Sudbury. Acres, 410. Real property, £723. Pop., 81. Houses, 14. The manor, with Ryes Lodge, belongs to N.C. Barnardiston, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Rochester. Value, £61. Patron, N.C. Barnardiston, Esq. The church is in ruins.
Transcribed by Noel Clark
London pub history directory.