Ann Maria Sadler was baptised in 1830 at Great Clacton and married by licence in 1845 to Christopher Coulson. He was a farmer in 1845, a maltster in 1847 and owned a few small properties in Great Clacton. In 1851 he was an Annuitant residing at Church Farm, but soon afterwards became landlord of the 'Ship Inn' where he resided until 1861. He left the village in about 1863 and died at Plum Hall, Colchester in 1875.
Provided by Richard Smith