Heybridge pub history
James Wood was the licensee at the Hoy, Heybridge in 1776.
Residents at this address.
The licensee in 1769 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as Samuel Pott, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1776 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as James Wood, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1800 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as William Kidby, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1801 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as William Kidby, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1806 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as Jeremiah Holloway Junior, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1810 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as Ann Tospell ?, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1816 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as John Palmer, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
The licensee in 1825 was recorded on the Alehouse Recognizances as John Palmer, at the Hoy, Heybridge.
1832-3/John Palmer/../../../Pigot's