Southampton pub history index
This Brickwood’s Brewery pub opened in August 1961 on the site of the Brickwood’s Brewery Oddfellows Arms which was demolished in 1958 as it was not in keeping with the rest of area. Its tenure was not long as it closed in the late 1970’s since which time it has been used as offices, as can be seen from the photo. *
Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Southampton, Hampshire . The Southampton, Hampshire listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The Unicorn, 95 Princes Street, corner Millbank Street, Southampton - as offices
Kindly provided by Bob Bates
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
* Provided By Bob Bates
**** Provided By Kevan