Kent Villages, Towns & Public Houses - History, Genealogy & Trade Directories
Kent Villages Home Page | Kent Districts & Kent Lathes |Kent Villages and Towns A - Z
Melvilles 1858 Directory of Kent.
CUDHAM is a scattered village and parish, seven miles N.W. from Sevenoaks, eight
from Bromley, and four S.W. from Farnborough. The population in 1851 was 790.
The church of St. Peter and St. Paul is an old building of flint and brick. The
living is a rectory, in the diocese of Canterbury.
POST-OFFICE. - Richard Yeates, Receiver. Letters received through Farnborough.
Christy, John, Esq., Aperfield Court Lodge
Lloyd, Mr. William, Pheasant Cottage
Miles, L. P., Esq., Grays
Wheatley, Esq., Leaves Green
Shepherd, Esq., Skid Hill
Parritt, George, Esq., Newborn