Kent Villages, Towns & Public Houses - History, Genealogy & Trade Directories
Kent Villages Home Page | Kent Districts & Kent Lathes |Kent Villages and Towns A - Z
Melvilles 1858 Directory of Kent.
SEVINGTON is a small village, about two miles S.W, from Ashford, adjoining
Willesborough, in the south-eastern direction. The church of St. Mary is small.
The living is a rectory. The Rev. Robert Morgan, B.A., is the patron and
incumbent. The population in 1851 was 104.
Letters received through Ashford, which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
Clifford, Daniel, gardener
Palmer, William Henry, farmer
Sankey, John, farmer
Swafford, Mrs., farmer