All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future from 20th March 2020, but this is a history site.
Battersea East pub history index
Arliss road was apparently originally called Langley road. Parts of Arliss road are later renamed to Eversleigh road, and renumbered
Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.
Residents at this address.
1901/William Brown/Beer Retailer/48/Caning Town,
1901/Elizabeth S Brown/Wife/43/Kennington or Kensington/Census
1901/Albert F Brown/Son, Telegraph Clerk/16/Walworth, London/Census
1901/Reginald Brown/Son/12/Battrersea, London/Census
1901/Constance Brown/Daughter/10/Battrersea, London/Census
1901/Sidney W Brown/Son/6/Battrersea, London/Census