London 1746 Rocques map
You can search the historical London and Pub wiki sites by surname, street name, district etc.

Tanners Arms, 8 & 10 Stanworth street, Bermondsey SE1

Bermondsey pub history index

Existed from at least 1869. Named in the 1923 electoral register. This is named as Bridge House in the 1871 census. The address is 4 Bridge Street in 1871 and earlier, prior to street renaming. *

Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.

Residents at this address.

1869/Mrs Eliza Scutt/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *

1871/William Hearns/Beer Retailer/43/Blackfriars, Surrey/Census
1871/Eliza A. Hearns/Wife/39/Kent Road, Surrey/Census

1895/Augustus Frederick Burtwell/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory

1899/William Tuffin/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory

1910/Arthur Edward Hasler/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory

1911/Arthur Edward Hasler/Beer House/42/Mile End/Census
1911/Mary Ann Hasler/Wife/43/Navestock, Essex/Census
1911/William Hasler/Brother, Labourer, Widow/51/Navestock, Essex/Census
1911/William Henry Cooper/Nephew/19/Bow, London/Census
1911/Florence Ada Cross/Niece/17/Stanford Rivers, Essex/Census

1914/William Henry Gilbert/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory

1915/William Barnes/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *

1923/John Moore/Tanners Arms/../../Electoral Register
1923/Daisy Moore/../../../Electoral Register


* Provided By Ewan

And Last updated on: Saturday, 12-Oct-2019 09:25:57 BST