Sometime between 1921 and 1934, the address changes from 7
New Street to 7 Newcourt Street. The name also changes to the British Flag
from the British Stores during this
period, maybe at the same time.
Now the Kailash Centre of Oriental
British Flag, 7 Newcourt
Street, NW8 - 3rd April 2010
Kindly provided by Tris
Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses
Residents at this address.
1934/Cary Bros/../../../Kellys Directory
1938/Chas Vaughan Burr/../../../Post Office Directory
1944/Frank R Graves/../../../Post Office Directory
*** Provided By Tris