A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Andrew Hubbard parish, City of London.
St Andrew Hubbard - this church was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666, and the parish united with St Mary-at-Hill. The only remaining indication of the presence of the church is an 1888 parish boundary marker in Philpot Lane - in December 2009
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
|Falstaff, 17 Eastcheap, St Andrew Hubbard EC3||No||Yes|
|Kings Head, / Sir John Falstaff, 17 Eastcheap, St Andrew Hubbard EC3||No||Yes|
|36 Philpot lane, St Andrew Hubbard||No||Yes|
|Ship Tavern, 11 Talbot Court, St Andrew Hubbard EC3||No||Yes|
London pub history directory.