St Anns Blackfriars pub history index
The Ship Tavern is at 1 Little Bridge street in 1841 to 1848, the address is not clear in the 1851 census, but by the Ship Yard.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Anns Blackfriars, City of London. The St Anns Blackfriars, City of London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
1833/George Byers/../../../Licensed Victuallers Association
1841/Edw Wilmore/../../../Kellys Directory
1851/Edw Wilmore/../../../Kellys Directory
1851/Harriet Wilmore/Wife/50/Stepney, Middlesex/Census
1851/Edward Bailey/Pot Boy/22/Hackney, Middlesex/Census
1851/Catherine bellinger/Servant/30/St Lukes, Middlesex/Census
1856/Edw Wilmore/../../../Post Office Directory
** Provided By Stephen Harris