St Dunstan in West pub history Index
It was originally established in 1549 on the north side of
Fleet Street at No. 190. In the 1600s the pub was called the Cock & Bottle.
The original pub closed in 1886 and was demolished to accommodate a new
branch of the Bank of England (itself now a pub). A replacement Cock Tavern
was built in 1888 at No. 22 Fleet Street on the south side of the road. **
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses
and Hotels in St Dunstan in West, City of London.
Old Cock Tavern, 201 Fleet Street, EC4 - in
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
Old Cock Tavern, 201 Fleet Street, EC4 - in February 2019
Residents at this address
The Cock Ale House, at Temple Bar 1655 - H M C
** Provided By Stephen Harris