St George Bloomsbury pub index
At or near the junction with Vine street. The Kings Head is at number 15, which later becomes at 197 Shaftesbury Avenue by 1895 after street renumbering and later street renaming.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St George Bloomsbury parish, London. The St George Bloomsbury , London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
1848/John Fox/../../../Post Office Directory
1851/Mrs Jane White/../../../Kellys Directory
August 1850/Jane White/ Outgoing Licensee /../../Era
August 1850/Edward Osman/ Incoming Licensee /../../Era
1852/William McLaren/../../../Post Office Directory
1854/William McLaren/../../../Post Office Directory
1856/William McLaren/../../../Post Office Directory
July 1855/William McLaren/ Outgoing Licensee /../../Era
July 1855/John Stonnell/ Incoming Licensee /../../Era