St George Bloomsbury pub index
Next to this in Little Coram street in the 1842 Robsons directory is the Tavistock Arms
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St George Bloomsbury parish, London. The St George Bloomsbury , London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
1805/William Meadows, the Plough, Kingsgate street, Holborn/../../Holdens
1833-34/Mark Elphick/../../../Pigots Directory
1839/Richard Mills/../../../Pigots Directory
1842/Richard Mills/../../../Robsons Directory
1843/Henry James Duke/../../../Kellys Directory
1851/James Smith/../../../Robsons Directory
1851/James Smith/Licensed Victualler/34/Oxfordshire/Census
1851/Mary Harrit/General Servant/17/Berkshire/Census
1851/William Yard/Lodger, Labourer/42/Northamptonshire/Census
1856/John Cannell/../../../Post Office Directory