All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future from 20th March 2020, but this is a history site.
St Luke pub history index
In 1934, the address is at 17 Nelson Street, which is at the junction with Nelson Street. The same landlord on 1938 and 1944 changes the address to 148 Lever Street; and Nelson Street becomes renamed to Mora Street. Later on the address reverts to 17 Mora Street. Incidentally, the address of 148 Nelson Street is a chandlers shop in 1921, so it is possible that the pub has been extended sometime around this era.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Luke parish of London, Middlesex - now in East London.
Residents at this address.
1938/Alfred Witherick/../../../Post Office Directory
1944/Alfred Witherick/../../../Post Office Directory
Provided By Kevan