All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future from 20th March 2020, but this is a pub history site.
St Pancras index
The Cobden Arms is a fairly recent conversion, but features a traditional name as well as a traditional pub interior. It is now called the Cobden (2013). The address is earlier listed in street directories as 'Comrades of the Great War' in 1921,and in 1938 as Comrades Club Ltd & British Legion. * A 'beerintheevening' comment in 2008 quotes the pub as being open for at least the last ten years.
Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.
Cobden Arms, 28-30 Camden High Street, NW1 - in 2010
Kindly provided by Tris
Residents at this address.
* Provided By Tris