All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site
St Pancras index
This is named as the Talbot Inn in the 1861 census (at Upper Cambridge Street) and as the Talbot Arms in the 1851 census return (at Lower Cambridge Street). This road is now called Camley Street. *
Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.
Residents at this address.
1851/Robert Hiron/Beer Seller/60/City of London/Census *
1856/Samuel Atkins/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
1861/Samuel Atkins/Publican/45/Hundreds, Essex/Census *
1861/Maria Atkins/Wife/47/Canterbury, Kent/Census
* Provided By Ewan