All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site
This is the Three Goats Head at 255 Whitechapel road in 1832
Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.
Residents at this address.
1832/Isabella Church/Three Goats Head, 255 Whitechapel road/../../../Robsons
1841/William Hubbard/../../../../Post Office Directory
1842/William Hubbard/../../../../Robsons Directory
1848/Sam Bartram/../../../../Post Office Directory
March 1850/Hungarian Arms, 255 Whitechapel Road, License refused to Mary Ann Lumley. Up until March 1848, licensed by the sign of the Brassfounders Arms when license was taken away/Licensee Application/../../Era Newspaper
** Provided By Stephen Harris