A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Middlesex. The Middlesex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
It's now called the Old Ale Emporium. A grocers exists at 405 Green Lanes in 1938, although on the other junction of Burgoyne Road at number 407 a beer retailer / pub existed.
Mortimer Arms, 405 Green Lanes, N4 - in March 2011
Kindly provided by Tris
Residents at this address