You can search the historical London and Pub history sites by surname, street name etc.

Percy Arms, 52/25 Front Street, Tynemouth, Northumberland

Tynemouth pub history index

The pub at this address was called the Bull & Dog until at least 1828. The pub was rebuilt in its present form in 1931 and in 2011 it was renamed the Priory. **

Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Tynemouth, Northumberland. The Tynemouth, Northumberland listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.

Percy Arms, 52 / 25 Front Street, Tynemouth - in November 2013

Percy Arms, 52 / 25 Front Street, Tynemouth - in November 2013

Kindly provided by Stephen Harris

The following entries are in this format:

Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.

1827/[Bull & Dog] Jane Scott/../../../Whiteís Directory **

1828/[Bull & Dog] Jane Scott/../../../Pigotís Directory 1828/29 **

1850/Arthur Nicholson/../../../Wardís Directory **

1855/John Hutchinson/../../../Slaterís Directory **

1858/John Hutchinson/../../../Kellyís Directory **

1894/John Hutchinson/../../../Kellyís Directory **

1914/Robert Burn/../../../Kellyís Directory **


** Provided By Stephen Harris

**** Provided By Kevan

And Last updated on: Sunday, 22-Nov-2020 14:13:43 GMT