Guildford pub history index
The Carpenters Arms, Leapale Road, was renamed the Mary Rose in 1982, and now the Five and Lime Bar (2014). *
Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Surrey . The Surrey listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Carpenters Arms, 2 Lea Pale Road, Guildford - in August 2014
Kindly provided by David Fisher
Residents at this address.
1913/Alfred T Hall/Beer Retailer/../../Kelly’s Directory
1937/F Newman/.. /../../Kelly’s Directory
* Provided By David Fisher