Portsmouth pubs history index
The address was earlier given as Landport Road and is now given as 25 Guildhall Walk. This pub was established by 1821 and rebuilt in its present form in 1897. In 2006 it was renamed V Bar. See Yorkshire Grey, Landport**
Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Hampshire . The Hampshire listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
**** Provided By Kevan