All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
Rebuilt in post-World War II estate style. Ex-Taylor Walker and known as The Clarence at the time of demolition in 2012; located at the junction of Jeffreys Road and Clarence Walk, north-west side. *
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1874/J Hutton/../../../Licensed Victualler & Hoteliers Directory
1878/Alfred Bailey/../../../Suburban Post Office Directory
1881/Alfred Bailey/Licensed Victualler/29/Loughton, Essex/Census
1881/Ellen Bailey/Wife/29/Gt Chesterford, Essex/Census
1881/Nellie Bailey/Daughter/5/Notting Hill, Middlesex/Census
1881/Minnie Bailey/Daughter/2/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Helen Coleman/Barmaid, Widow/36/Whitstable, Kent/Census
1881/Alice Claisse/General Domestic/18/London, Surrey/Census
1881/Kate Foreman/Nurse/16/Whitstable, Kent/Census
1896/H C Collins/../../../Post Office Directory
1904/James Ellis/../../../Hughes Directory
1919/James Ellis/../../../Hughes Directory
1921/James Ellis/../../../Hughes Directory
* Provided By Tris