All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
Ex-Charrington's. Now known as The Elm Park Tavern. *
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1891/Edwin Goodman/Publican/53/Marylebone, London/Census
1891/Catherine T Goodman/Wife/31/Hammersmith, London/Census
1891/Clara E Goodman/Daughter/22/Bermondsey, London/Census
1891/John F Gurney/Barman/25/Hammersmith, London/Census
1891/Emma Cherry/Cook/34/Stoke Newington, London/Census
1891/Alice Welch/Domestic Servant/1616/Hornsey, London/Census
1896/Alf Bailey/../../../Post Office Directory
1911/Hy Beard/../../../Post Office Directory
1919/Hy Beard/../../../Post Office Directory
1921/Hy Beard/../../../Post Office Directory
1938/Hy Beard & Co/../../../Post Office Directory
1944/Hy Beard & Co/../../../Post Office Directory
* Provided By Tris
Provided By Kevan