All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site
Lambeth pub history index
This is The Leopard, 12 Kennington Lane in the 1861 census, or 12 Upper Kennington lane. At the same time, there are the Prince of Wales, 14 Upper Kennington lane, the Duke of Cambridge, 9 Kennington Lane; and a beerhouse at 8 Kennington Lane. The Leopard is named in the 1861 census.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1861/Isaac Brotherwood/Coffee and Beer House Keeper &
1861/Maria Brotherwood/Wife/46/Hadlow, Kent/Census
1861/Clara Brotherwood/Daughter/15/Hadlow, Kent/Census
1861/Agness Brotherwood/Daughter/7/Hadlow, Kent/Census
1861/Sarah A Salter/Niece/31/Hadlow, Kent/Census
1861/John Salter/Nephew/1/Hadlow, Kent/Census
1861/Thomas Salter/Nephew/2/Hadlow, Kent/Census