All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future from 20th March 2020, but this is a pub history site.
Lambeth pub history index
This is named in the 1861 census, and is given as just the Farm House in the 1825 Victuallers Recognizances. *
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1825/Joseph Bissick/[Farm House]/../../Victuallers
1851/Thomas Hacket/Beer Seller/36/Tipperary/Census *
1851/Anne Hacket/Wife, Beer Seller/28/Bermondsey/Census
1851/Bridget Dwyer/Visitor, Servant/24/Tipperary/Census
1856/John Quain/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
1861/William Joseph Morehouse/Beer Seller/29/Wells, Somerset/Census *
1861/Hannah E. Parker/Boarder, Formerly Barmaid/21/Smethwick, Staffordshire/Census
1861/James Thick/Boarder, Carpenter/22/Bermondsey, Surrey/Census
1861/William Crystall/Boarder, Barman/19/St Martins, Middlesex/Census
* Provided By Ewan