All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
3 Park Street was renamed Sancroft Street 17 February 1882. **
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1869/John Shillitoe/beer retailer/../../../Post Office Directory
1881/Henry Wright/Beer Retailer/18/Marylebone, Middlesex/Census
1881/Elizabeth Wright/Wife/56/Marylebone, Middlesex/Census
1881/James E E Fisher/Boarder, Milk Can Maker/22/London, Middlesex/Census
1881/Charles Clout/Boarder, Telegraph Labourer/32/London, Middlesex/Census
1881/Henry Edward Wright/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
** Provided By Bill Rigby