All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1891/James Manuel/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1899/William Hy Emerton/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1910/Mrs Emily Amelia Durham/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1911/Emily Amelia Durham/Beer House Keeper, Widow/49/Walworth, London/Census
1911/Walter W A J Durham/Son, Assistant/28/Lambeth, London/Census
1911/Ada Maryann Durham/Sister in Law, Servant/40/Lambeth, London/Census
1914/Mrs Emily Amelia Durham/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
In 1919, Mrs Emily Durham is the licensee of the Napier Arms 126 St Johns Hill.
In 1920, George Battle, widower marries Emily Amelia Durham, widow at St Johns Battersea
1924/Emily Amelia Battle of the Napier Arms 126 St Johns Hill Clapham Junction Surrey (wife of George Battle) died 26 January 1924 Probate London 11 February to Barclays Bank limited. Effects £6438 6s 1d.