Lambeth pub history index
99 Princes road was incorporated into Black Prince Road 4 July 1938; **
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1848/Robert Shelford/beer retailer/../../../Post Office Directory
1851/Moses Mersh/beer retailer/../../Kellys Directory
1869/Thomas Showbrook/beer retailer/../../../Post Office Directory
1881/Alfred Bartlett/Beer Retailer/61/../Census
1881/Mary A Bartlett/Wife/59/../Census
1881/Emily Bartlett/Daughter/20/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Henry Bartlett/Son/17/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1882/Alfred Bartlett/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
** Provided By Bill Rigby