All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site
Lambeth pub history index
The address is also given as George Street, Upper Marsh, presumably an earlier name for part of this road. Queens Head Court is marked on Horwood's 1799 map of London about halfway along Upper Marsh on the east side. *
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1790/Thomas Wicks/victualler/../../Sun Fire Office
records held at the London Metropolitan Archives *
1797/George Harvey/slater/../../Sun Fire Office records held at the London Metropolitan Archives *
1805/William Aitkenhead/victualler/../../Sun Fire Office records held at the London Metropolitan Archives *
* Provided By Ewan