All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site
Lambeth pub history index
This is now part of Lambeth Road. The 1797 record lists the address as "corner of the Palace Yard, Church Street". *
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.
Residents at this address.
1797/Thomas Tucker/victualler/../../Sun Fire Office
records held at the London Metropolitan Archives *
1797/Mr Tucker/victualler/../../Sun Fire Office records held at the London Metropolitan Archives *
1811/William Braken/victualler/Burial Ground Trustees records, held at Lambeth Archives *
* Provided By Ewan