All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
112 Tyers Street became no. 13 Tyers Street in circa 1883 it was the Feathers in 1910; **
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Residents at this address.
1869/William Carter/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1881/James B Devall/Beer Retailer/37/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Sarah Devall/Wife/33/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Sarah Ann Devall/Daughter/17/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/William Devall/Son/15/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Elizabeth Devall/Daughter/13/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Hannah Devall/Daughter/11/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/John Devall/Son/9/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/James Devall/Son/7/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Eliza Devall/Daughter/2/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1882/James Benj Devall/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1891/William Gillett/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1899/Miss Elizabeth Fleming/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
** Provided By Bill Rigby