All public house, restaurants, bars etc closed for the forseeable future on 20th March 2020, but this is a history site. But how about the landlords give their tenants a break, no business, then please charge them no rent.
Lambeth pub history index
This is the Vestry Arms, Lower Kennington green in 1861. The Vestry Arms, Lower Kennington green is named in the 1861 census. There is a beer house listed in 1871 with the same family.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.The Lambeth parish, Surrey, London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1856/Mrs Eliza Clark/Beer Retailer, 13 Lower Kennington
green./../../Post Office Directory
1861/Robert Clark/Beer Shop Keeper/61/St Sepulchre, London/Census
1861/Mary Martha Black Clark/Wife/54/Pimlico, Middlesex/Census
1861/Elizabeth Evans/House Servant/14/../Census