Landlords, legends, census records, and lost taverns.
Peacehaven pub history index
The Dewdrop Inn opened as a tearoom and shop in 1924 and was converted into a pub in 1928. It finally closed in 2024, and approval was granted to be demolished the following year.
Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Sussex .
Residents at this address
1938, Dewdrop Inn, Clement Lucas, Steyning avenue, Peacehaven .. Post Office Directory